Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Interests > Archives > Communities > Women

Old 09-03-2003, 06:25 PM
Yellowworld Citizen

Red_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud ofRed_Matrix has much to be proud of
The hints girls give to guys

I was just wondering, how do girls react/behave to a guy they just met (like at a party, classroom, work, etc.) when they find him to be the type they want to go out with. Do you girls tend to become very aggresively open about your feelings to the particular guy you just met and find attractive (like immediately talking to him or introducing yourself to him)? Or do you girls become shy and closed in, not trying to reveal your true feelings to the guy (OR is this a sign of disinterest?)? I'm asking because I'm really confused about how girls behave in these situations. I've heard that girls do both depending on their personality type.
Old 09-03-2003, 10:38 PM
not a prize to be won

coagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The hints girls give to guys

It depends on the girl. I tend to hide from guys I am really interested in, because I know that once I meet them I'll act awkward and spastic and they will hide from me.
Old 09-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Yellowworld Minor

yumpop is on a distinguished road.

yup, really depends on the girl. i usually just look and not say anything. if he's interested in me then he should make the move. if not, oh well, next please..
Old 09-09-2003, 02:02 AM
Yellowworld Governor

ModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond repute

Newbies...

If a girl likes you, her pupils become dilated. Everytime, we see something appealing and feel an intense desire for it, our pupils dilate. But also keep in mind that the intensity of light also affects pupil dilation. Therefore, it is important to note the intensity of light while you examine her pupils.

If a girl likes you, her cheeks become rosier due to an accelerated blood flow to the cheeks. Her lips also become redder. Her body temperature will also increase a bit.

Here's another trick: Tell a really corny joke. If she still laughs, she likes you.

This one is for the really hot studs out there: If a girl is aroused by your presence, her vagina becomes extremely moist as her natural lubrication mechanism go to work in preparation for a possible sexual intercouse. This is rather analogous to a man's erection. Although, I don't advise sticking your hand down her pants and checking for moisture.... if you do have a good sense of smell, you can try to detect vagina odor with your nose. Also consider checking her crotch area for possible wet stains.

Oh... and if you're not afraid of humiliation or rejection, you can always just ask her.
Old 09-09-2003, 05:21 PM
respect mah authoritay!

Tao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond reputeTao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: The hints girls give to guys

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Xiao Rong Ji
Newbies...

If a girl likes you, her pupils become dilated. Everytime, we see something appealing and feel an intense desire for it, our pupils dilate. But also keep in mind that the intensity of light also affects pupil dilation. Therefore, it is important to note the intensity of light while you examine her pupils.

If a girl likes you, her cheeks become rosier due to an accelerated blood flow to the cheeks. Her lips also become redder. Her body temperature will also increase a bit.

Here's another trick: Tell a really corny joke. If she still laughs, she likes you.

This one is for the really hot studs out there: If a girl is aroused by your presence, her vagina becomes extremely moist as her natural lubrication mechanism go to work in preparation for a possible sexual intercouse. This is rather analogous to a man's erection. Although, I don't advise sticking your hand down her pants and checking for moisture.... if you do have a good sense of smell, you can try to detect vagina odor with your nose. Also consider checking her crotch area for possible wet stains.

Oh... and if you're not afraid of humiliation or rejection, you can always just ask her.
wait......this is your advice to newbies? that more for an expert man.

anyhoot, I'm currently in a situation right now where I don't know what the fuck this girl wants to be. She keeps jerking me around. First she shows all these signs of being interested in a relationship. But then she doesn't want to grind when we go to this club . but now that I think about it, she's sorta religious so maybe it's cause she thinks it's a sin or something? I dunno......i think I need a hand book on scoring or something.
Old 09-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Do you remember?

hooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond reputehooligan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: The hints girls give to guys

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Tao

anyhoot, I'm currently in a situation right now where I don't know what the fuck this girl wants to be. She keeps jerking me around. First she shows all these signs of being interested in a relationship. But then she doesn't want to grind when we go to this club . but now that I think about it, she's sorta religious so maybe it's cause she thinks it's a sin or something? I dunno......i think I need a hand book on scoring or something.
i think that you should cut your losses or learn to play the game. or, you can just get her drunk.

the last time i stuck my hands down anyone's pants they screamed for the police.
Old 09-09-2003, 10:43 PM
JA and PROUD!

amietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond reputeamietron has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
but i laugh at lots of stuff even if i don't consciously like the person who tells the joke.
Old 09-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Yellowworld Governor

ModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond reputeModernLogic has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Tao

Girls also flirt with guys they have no genuine interest in. It's what they call "practicing." They practice their flirting skills on other guys so they would be well prepared when Mr. Right comes along.

Also, girls like attention from guys. They like it to make a guy like them, not because they're interested in the guy, but they like the adoration and attention the guy gives her. That's another motive for flirting.

Look, take flirting ultimately becomes a game of insincerity.... when "Let's do lunch" can really mean "Get Lost, assface."
Old 09-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Yellowworld Governor

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by amietron
but i laugh at lots of stuff even if i don't consciously like the person who tells the joke.
Perhaps it's subconcious then.

Think of it this way... Imagine a really ugly, stupid, rude and disgusting guy telling you a corny joke. Would you still laugh?
Old 09-10-2003, 12:38 AM
not a prize to be won

coagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond reputecoagulated fat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: The hints girls give to guys

QUOTE:
Perhaps it's subconcious then.

Think of it this way... Imagine a really ugly, stupid, rude and disgusting guy telling you a corny joke. Would you still laugh?
There's a difference between a really ugly, stupid, rude, and disgusting guy and a guy you just don't want a relationship with. A big difference.

Anyway I find your list of ways to tell if a girl likes you really creepy... not because it's accurate, because it isn't, but because it's so lame.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:55 AM
learning guitar

Fireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond reputeFireblade has a reputation beyond repute

usually when a gal touches any part of your body while speaking to you, that informs you that she likes you. Touchy feely people only do so with those they feel comfortable with. Guys can't do that though. Girls will feel like they're intruding on their personal space and usually give you a "look" and then ignore you for the rest of the day. Gotta be careful about how you approach it. Besides, everyone is different. Hints are there... but not EVERY time.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:07 PM
yum yum

applehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond repute

i touch people all the time when i talk
or laugh.
Old 09-10-2003, 05:42 PM
not a prize to be won

I'm touchaphobic.
Old 09-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Administrator

SunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond repute

i got a good one. this is a pretty obvious hint.

her: you don't care about me. you don't tell me anything about yourself.
me: what do you want to know? ask me anything.
her: i shouldn't have to ask.

the end and good riddance.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:24 AM
Badger Badger

Cipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond reputeCipherous has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by SunWuKong
i got a good one. this is a pretty obvious hint.

her: you don't care about me. you don't tell me anything about yourself.
me: what do you want to know? ask me anything.
her: i shouldn't have to ask.

the end and good riddance.
So thats they girl not liking you or not interested?

If that was me, I take it as a "get away from me".