Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Interests > Archives > General > ...Whatever

Old 08-28-2003, 06:01 PM
Jackus Assicus

Deadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond reputeDeadpool has a reputation beyond repute
mom strips for kids.

GO MOM!

SHARON, PA-August 27, 2003 — A Pennsylvania woman was arrested after allegedly buying her son and 3 of his friends beer and stripping for them in a hotel in an attempt to make up for a failed birthday trip to ride go-carts.
Click Here for More WPVI.com Bizarre News The 34-year-old woman was ordered Friday to stand trial on charges of corruption of minors, indecent assault and reckless endangerment stemming from the alleged July 26 party.

Police said the youths met at a western Pennsylvania go-cart track to celebrate the birthday of the woman's son. When the boys discovered all the go-carts rented out, the woman drove to Ohio to buy beer and then took the youths to a hotel, police alleged.

In the room, the woman gave the boys beer, gave them $1 bills, told them she wanted to be a stripper and asked them to put the money in her bra and panties, police said. She also exposed herself and asked the boys to spank her, police said.

Police did not give the boys' ages, but according to the charges, they are under the age of 16.

The woman's son said he was embarrassed by her actions, police said.

The woman has an unlisted number and could not be reached for comment by The Associated Press on Tuesday. It was unclear whether she had an attorney. She was free on bail and has been barred from seeing the boys, authorities said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08-28-2003, 06:35 PM
Jesus of Suburbia

achtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: mom strips for kids.

I think I'm gonna puke.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:43 PM
B.I.T.C.H.

ChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond repute

damn i wish i was that kid's friend. i'd ask, "Mrs. xxx, would you also like to be a prostitute?"

The Sexylosers Blogring

My imaginary gf and her imaginary dog :heart: YW.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:46 PM
yum yum

applehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond reputeapplehead has a reputation beyond repute

okay.
was she on crack?
Old 08-28-2003, 06:46 PM
Jesus of Suburbia

achtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond reputeachtungbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by ChinaLama
damn i wish i was that kid's friend. i'd ask, "Mrs. xxx, would you also like to be a prostitute?"
No friggen way. How hot do you think this woman is gonna be? Definitely not MILF material.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:53 PM
B.I.T.C.H.

ChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond reputeChinaLama has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by achtungbaby
No friggen way. How hot do you think this woman is gonna be? Definitely not MILF material.
let's judge how she looks like when we get to see a pic. she''s 34 so she's not likely TOO ugly.

The Sexylosers Blogring

Old 08-28-2003, 06:56 PM
-

Chester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
You never know. Consider that Mary Kay Letourneau.

The story above sounds kind of hot, but the police report is a buzzkill.

Pfft.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:00 PM
Jesus of Suburbia

Re: Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by ChinaLama
let's judge how she looks like when we get to see a pic. she''s 34 so she's not likely TOO ugly.
34 ain't the issue to me. Hell, I'm pretty old myself, so 34 won't ward me off. What will is some pedophile who fondles her SON'S friends, while her son watches.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:01 PM
Jesus of Suburbia

Re: Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Chester
You never know. Consider that Mary Kay Letourneau.
You mean her?

No thanks!
Old 08-28-2003, 07:04 PM
B.I.T.C.H.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
34 ain't the issue to me. Hell, I'm pretty old myself, so 34 won't ward me off. What will is some pedophile who fondles her SON'S friends, while her son watches.
i was molestered by a teenager when i was 12. and then she said she wouldn't molester me anymore b/c i was "too old."

The Sexylosers Blogring

Old 08-28-2003, 07:04 PM
-

Chester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond reputeChester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Um...yeah?
Old 08-28-2003, 07:15 PM
Zug Zug

Emperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond reputeEmperor_Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Where I come from we frown on this type of thing. :( The mother ought to be ashamed of herself. Dollar bills? Clearly she was uncaring enough to solicit money from her unemployed minor son. Really, what's the world coming to?

I suppose Pennsylvania is different. William Penn must be spinning in his Quaker grave.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Jesus of Suburbia

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mom strips for kids.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Chester
Um...yeah?
Sorry, ChinaLama was in the room, sometimes it's necessary to state the obvious:)
Old 08-28-2003, 07:48 PM
Over & Over

golden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:

I met last night a 30 something korean-canadian lady who is working on the IT side for Samsung. And damn was she hot!, about half of the guys at the party were getting a stiffy just by looking at her
Old 08-28-2003, 07:49 PM
Over & Over

golden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond reputegolden_buns has a reputation beyond repute

it's gotta be traumatic to see your own mom stripping her clothes off in front of you