Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > General > Rant Room

Rant Room Fed up with Asian-bashing? Rant about anything and everything until one of us cries "uncle."

Old 06-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Yellowworld Governor

loserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud of
White trash called me a chink today

I was at an exit to a strip, and almost turned but didn't because his POS hick truck didn't have a turn signal. Anyways, as he turns, he looks me right in the face and calls me a chink.

Of course this makes me mad. The worst was in middle school. High School was still bad. College it existed.

What kind of person feels the need to yell racial slurs to other people? I wonder.

How do you deal with the racism that's everywhere? I try not to let it get to me, but it is bad. I guess it's more of a problem for 2nd and 3rd generations than 1st generations, who really don't notice or care.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Banned Mofo

snow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond reputesnow ninja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White trash called me a chink today

that fuckin sucks man. last time someone did that to me, smashed him and his glasses.

another time i running stomped a guys gut and he fell back on his ass. it was awesome.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:00 PM
Yellowworld Governor

BillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond reputeBillBlythe has a reputation beyond repute

dude, i got called chink by my neighbour because I didn't have cigarettes to offer her.

some people just really like cigarettes.

The 'Voice' of Asian America
Old 06-18-2008, 12:22 AM
台妹

AngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngryABCGirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you learn to look badass and carry yourself enough with confidence, than hicks won't mess with you most of the time. If they do, set them straight.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:25 AM
Yellowworld Chief of Staff

USCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeUSCTrojanzNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by loserbutt View Post
I was at an exit to a strip, and almost turned but didn't because his POS hick truck didn't have a turn signal. Anyways, as he turns, he looks me right in the face and calls me a chink.

Of course this makes me mad. The worst was in middle school. High School was still bad. College it existed.

What kind of person feels the need to yell racial slurs to other people? I wonder.

How do you deal with the racism that's everywhere? I try not to let it get to me, but it is bad. I guess it's more of a problem for 2nd and 3rd generations than 1st generations, who really don't notice or care.
I hate a lot of these uneducated rednecks and inbreds who yell racial slurs like they don't give a damn.

But unfortunately, the best way is probably to ignore them. I say this because realize that they are way beneath you. However, if you must fight back, call them an inbred. I realize that calling them inbreds is very insulting, much moreso than calling them rednecks, which some white trash carry with a badge of honor.

The thing is, it's really not worth getting into a confrontation with them. Racial slurs are just slurs, fight fire with fire, but don't make things worse. Especially because you might be the one who ends up on the short end of the stick.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Banned Mofo

Sunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by USCTrojanzNo1 View Post
The thing is, it's really not worth getting into a confrontation with them. Racial slurs are just slurs, fight fire with fire, but don't make things worse. Especially because you might be the one who ends up on the short end of the stick.
Well stated. Because you would'nt want to land up in a prison cell on charges of assault over some cracKKKa you fucked up and beat down over a racial slur. Is it worth it ? I learned the hard way that it's not worth it.

And then who knows if the dude might be packing a gun or what ?

Some of thse mofo's really don't care if they go to jail or not because they have no value or respect even for themselves let alone other people.

Last edited by Sunflare; 06-19-2008 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Yellow Peril

Craig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear View Post
Well stated. Because you would'nt want to land up in a prison cell on charges of assault over some cracKKKa you fucked up and beat down over a racial slur. Is it worth it ? I learned the hard way that it's not worth it.

And then who knows if the dude might be packing a gun or what ?

Some of thse mofo's really don't care if they go to jail or not because they have no value or respect even for themselves let alone other people.
That's why one needs to finish the job, and properly destroy the worthless carcass. In addition to making the world a better place, it prevents the stupidity of the US legal environment from protecting the vile wastes of human skin.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Banned Mofo

Sunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond reputeSunflare has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
That's why one needs to finish the job, and properly destroy the worthless carcass. In addition to making the world a better place, it prevents the stupidity of the US legal environment from protecting the vile wastes of human skin.
You are a true angry Asian man from the heart. I hear ya.

Anyways, I had my share of fistfights and brushes with law enforcement ( and I say no more because this is a public forum ... ) because I used to go apeshit at the drop of a dime over some asshole and a racial slur among other things that piss me off to no end. I can't afford to go to jail over a punk. My whole future is on the line.

Which is why I learning now to be a smart man rather than a wilding out man.

Last edited by Sunflare; 06-19-2008 at 08:18 AM.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Yellowworld Citizen

unemployable has a spectacular aura aboutunemployable has a spectacular aura aboutunemployable has a spectacular aura about

Just give him the one-finger salute as you ride away. They hate that.
Old 06-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Yellowworld Governor

loserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud ofloserbutt has much to be proud of

Yeah, it's definitely not worth getting involved with garbage like them.

On the other hand, it makes me mad! I can't just bury the anger from this forever. How do you cope?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Retired

snailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond reputesnailpoo has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:

On the other hand, it makes me mad! I can't just bury the anger from this forever. How do you cope?
Try not to get angry in the first place. If you can do something about it, fine. If you can't do anything about it, there's no point getting angry about something you can't change.

Of course, it's much harder to do, but just remember, what does some random person's opinion really matter?
Old 06-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Yellowworld Governor

I can't help but get angry. It's not as if I can switch this stuff off.

It's a constant reminder of my other-ness. If I were born white I wouldn't have to deal with garbage like this.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:27 PM
YW Mafia

Paradox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond reputeParadox has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:

How do I cope?

Well, for starters I make a lot more money than they do.
Second, opinions coming from the lowest common denominator of society mean less to me than what my dog thinks.
Third, the feeling is probably mutual.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Yellowworld City Council Member

buttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond reputebuttermilkwise has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:

Well the white guy coped with his anger by calling you a chink, maybe you can do the right thing and follow in his footsteps too!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:59 AM
Yellow Peril

Craig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond reputeCraig has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: White trash called me a chink today

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by buttermilkwise View Post
Well the white guy coped with his anger by calling you a chink, maybe you can do the right thing and follow in his footsteps too!
Are you suggesting he make / take a chink out of his skull, or face, or arm ?