Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Interests > Archives > General > ...Whatever

Old 10-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Administrator

sandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond repute
2 hours.
Old 10-05-2002, 02:30 PM
YW Mafia

angel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant future
That's it?!?

I've should get medals. I've had some record-breaking sessions.

"Go ahead and label me an asshole 'cuz I can accept responsibility for what I've done, but not for what I am."
-- NOFX

Visit Me @...
http://www.crooked-halo.org
Old 10-05-2002, 02:31 PM
Administrator

sandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond reputesandra has a reputation beyond repute
QUOTE:
Originally posted by angel nympho@Oct 5 2002, 10:30 PM
That's it?!?  

I've should get medals.  I've had some record-breaking sessions.
k, let's hear it :lol:

i have a very small bladder. on a typical night out (drinking), i have to use the bathroom 4-5 times.

<!--EDIT|kasia|Oct 5 2002, 10:31 PM-->
Old 10-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Yellowworld Minor

SharingIsCaring is on a distinguished road.
haha cant hold too much.. um i'd say 4 or 5 hours
Old 10-05-2002, 03:05 PM
Bref.

artsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond reputeartsfartsyjanet has a reputation beyond repute
8 hours... I was too lazy to go to the bathroom because I was too tired from a night out with my friends. So, i slept instead. We should have a forum devoted to the longest time we had to pee. :lol:

<!--EDIT|artsfartsyjanet|Oct 5 2002, 06:06 PM-->
Old 10-05-2002, 03:07 PM
Administrator

QUOTE:
Originally posted by artsfartsyjanet@Oct 5 2002, 11:05 PM
We should have a forum devoted to the longest time we had to pee. :lol:
whoa. please share. :) over 15 minutes?
Old 10-05-2002, 07:20 PM
YW Mafia

ren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond reputeren28 has a reputation beyond repute
And here I am trying to eat. :gross:
Old 10-06-2002, 01:20 AM
YW Moderator

bigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond reputebigwong235 has a reputation beyond repute
2 hours.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:36 AM
YW Mafia

angel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant futureangel nympho has a brilliant future
QUOTE:
Originally posted by kasia@Oct 5 2002, 11:07 PM
QUOTE:
We should have a forum devoted to the longest time we had to pee. &nbsp; :lol:
Way over 15 minutes. I remember being at parties and having to pee for HOURS but not going because of how disgusting the bathrooms were. I remember one in particular that I didn't go for hours because the porta-potties had overflowed with pee, nasty diarrhea poo, vomit, and other nasty people fluids (a rave, obviously)... There was literally a waterfall coming out the back of the porta-potty cuz it was sitting on a raised block of wood. I ended up exploding in a ditch on the side of the road because I knew I'd rather pee there than in the car. I had a 2 hour drive and a 2 hour wait in a long line of traffic to look forward to.

"Go ahead and label me an asshole 'cuz I can accept responsibility for what I've done, but not for what I am."
-- NOFX

Visit Me @...
http://www.crooked-halo.org
Old 10-06-2002, 02:50 AM
Administrator

QUOTE:
Originally posted by angel nympho@Oct 6 2002, 09:36 AM
QUOTE:
Originally posted by kasia@Oct 5 2002, 11:07 PM
QUOTE:
We should have a forum devoted to the longest time we had to pee. :lol:
Way over 15 minutes. I remember being at parties and having to pee for HOURS but not going because of how disgusting the bathrooms were. I remember one in particular that I didn't go for hours because the porta-potties had overflowed with pee, nasty diarrhea poo, vomit, and other nasty people fluids (a rave, obviously)... There was literally a waterfall coming out the back of the porta-potty cuz it was sitting on a raised block of wood. I ended up exploding in a ditch on the side of the road because I knew I'd rather pee there than in the car. I had a 2 hour drive and a 2 hour wait in a long line of traffic to look forward to.
that was actually in response to janet's post about the longest time she had to pee. she still hasn't answered...i haven't ever peed over a minute, i don't think...so i'm curious to find out how long other people pee.

this is a weird thread :gross:
Old 10-06-2002, 06:59 AM
Lemony fresh.

Arex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond reputeArex has a reputation beyond repute
Just do what I do and wear Depends and you don't have to worry about holding it. Just kidding. But I wonder what that feels like. Probably warm and a bit wet.

I think I've held my piss for upwards of 7 hours. Felt so good to finally let it all out.

Alex
Old 10-06-2002, 10:12 AM
now with more sodium!

Saiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of light
Around 15-16 hours. I woke up early, peed, did stuff, went to school, went to ski club, and got home at 10-11 and peed. I hope the excitement of this story was not too overwhelming.
Old 10-06-2002, 06:00 PM
Administrator

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Saiko@Oct 6 2002, 06:12 PM
Around 15-16 hours. I woke up early, peed, did stuff, went to school, went to ski club, and got home at 10-11 and peed. I hope the excitement of this story was not too overwhelming.
that doesn't count. you start counting from the time you actually have to go pee--hence, from the time you begin to *hold* it.
Old 10-06-2002, 07:15 PM
now with more sodium!

Saiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of lightSaiko is a glorious beacon of light
QUOTE:
Originally posted by kasia@Oct 6 2002, 09:00 PM
QUOTE:
Originally posted by Saiko@Oct 6 2002, 06:12 PM
that doesn't count. you start counting from the time you actually have to go pee--hence, from the time you begin to *hold* it.
I don't keep track of when I have to go pee.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:00 AM
Yellowworld Minor

jizza is on a distinguished road.
i know from experiences with my gf that the whole "pee factor" is different for guys and gals. a guy can have to take a piss, hold it for about 10 minutes, forget that he needs to piss, and need to take a worse piss like 30 minutes to an hour later. this goes on until he really needs to piss. for girls, having to pee means having to pee. holding it for an hour is like an act of god. then again, for pooing the roles are reversed. if i guy needs to drop one, HE NEEDS TO DROP ONE. where as a girl can hold her crap for days on end.