Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > General > Rant Room

Rant Room Fed up with Asian-bashing? Rant about anything and everything until one of us cries "uncle."

Old 04-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Yellowworld Minor

Asian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond reputeAsian Playboy has a reputation beyond repute
ABC Nightline: Smashing Asian Stereotypes

There are a lot of misconceptions on what I do and why I do it.

But instead of me saying my piece, I'll let an Emmy winning female reporter who investigated my company and taped us live and unstaged for the weekend, show you herself. It aired to 4 million people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZRcYGVp4k

And here's what Gene Cajayon, in an AA indie film producer who wrote The Debut with Dante Basco, had to say about his experience researching the same bootcamp that he audited for a AA romantic comedy script he was writing:
http://www.ampedasia.com/article/ABC...ting-Bootcamp/