Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > General > Current Events

Current Events From your backyard to Botswana -- current news, political and world events seen through the eyes of Asian America.

View Poll Results: Which countries - out of boredom or greed - will go to war next?
China/India V Pakistan 1 25.00%
A united Korea V every other country in the region 0 0%
Germany V France (cuz it's fun) 0 0%
Marvel V DC 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2012, 03:06 AM
YW Mafia

Broomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond repute
Where's the next big feud?

Kinda bored and like Y2K, I'm expecting all the nutters to come out with their doomsday prediction. Booooorring... So I'm getting in early with something similar but none of that "Mother nature is going to kick man kind in the fork" rubbish... c'mon. We ADAPT.

Me? I'm more interested in the next big war. Reason? War is good for business.
Me? I think the next big one would probably be either between Pakistan and China/India.

Or maybe the Greeks are going to finally get off their butts and finally do something about their economy... by going to war.

My money is they'll head East.

Just for kicks... I've done a little poll as well!
Enjoy.
"Don't stay down"
Old 03-07-2012, 01:40 PM
無形 無 影

MarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Where's the next big feud?

Where there is a war, there is a bank. Follow the money. ...
Old 03-07-2012, 03:54 PM
無形 無 影

MarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Where's the next big feud?

In the info economy, one should always follow the money.
That is a portion of the Big Picture, so what is your next move?

Last edited by MarshalStealth; 03-07-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: .
Old 03-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Administrator

SunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond reputeSunWuKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where's the next big feud?

If there are any conflicts involving China, India, and Pakistan, it would most likely be China and Pakistan on the same side against India. China and Pakistan are allies.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Yellowworld Fetus

dantheman is on a distinguished road.

South america block VS British commonwealth, for the Falklands :D
Old 03-18-2012, 05:11 AM
YW Mafia

Broomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting... always felt China and India have more in common.
"Don't stay down"
Old 03-19-2012, 04:43 AM
Banned Mofo

ceddy is on a distinguished road.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by MarshalStealth View Post
In the info economy, one should always follow the money.

That is a portion of the Big Picture, so what is your next move?

The 10 Companies That Profit Most From War >>> Nice Discussion
Old 03-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Yellowworld Governor

drydem is infamous around these partsdrydem is infamous around these parts

It's going to be DC vs Marvel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_vs._Marvel

It will be the mother of battles over copyright and trademark infringements of comic proportions. :-)
Old 03-23-2012, 01:34 AM
YW Mafia

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by drydem View Post
It's going to be DC vs Marvel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_vs._Marvel

It will be the mother of battles over copyright and trademark infringements of comic proportions. :-)
Thats easy. Marvel since DC suck
"Don't stay down"
Old 05-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Yellowworld Governor

drydem is infamous around these partsdrydem is infamous around these parts

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Broomer View Post
Kinda bored and like Y2K, I'm expecting all the nutters to come out with their doomsday prediction. Booooorring... So I'm getting in early with something similar but none of that "Mother nature is going to kick man kind in the fork" rubbish... c'mon. We ADAPT.

Me? I'm more interested in the next big war. Reason? War is good for business. Me? I think the next big one would probably be either between Pakistan and China/India. Or maybe the Greeks are going to finally get off their butts and finally do something about their economy... by going to war.

My money is they'll head East.

Just for kicks... I've done a little poll as well!
Enjoy.
my guess....

When the Greek try to default on their short term debt
the Greece's credit rating will be in shreds forcing the Greeks
to will drop out of the EU ...

Chinese Navy will likely flexs its muscle in the south china sea
the philippines and vietnam ships being the likely targets.
It will be a one sided engagement with the Chinese Navy
having the upper hand.

North Korea min subs and stealth ships will be on the prowl
trying to sink another major South Korean Naval ship. It's a lengthy
naval engagement. Several videos of the battle are posted on Youtube.

Look for a full deployment of Iranian mini-subs when Iran declares a naval blockade. Isreal will send commandos to destroy the Iranian enrichment facilities in a sucide mission. Both Isreal and Iran declare righteous victory after cruise missiles are exchanged.

Drought sets in early summer across Africa and the islamic sudanese government will start major push to ethnically cleanse the south of non-muslims. It will be a bloody mess.

Multiple International oil exploratory crew rush to the arctic searching for oil - Russian, Americans, Chinese, British companies bristle at having to share the north pole but oil rig leasing companies will be happy.

Late August, another super regional level +3 hurricane system hits both Louisana and Texas at the same time.