Go Back   Yellowworld Forums > Identity > Men

Men Guy stuff.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 PM
YW Mafia

Broomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interesting problem to do with in laws

LOL!
*** sigh ***
You know me too well...
Yes, I fight to run away.
I'm biding my time now, the little trouble maker's taking a defensive position...
sticking to the innocent and people I respect. I tend to like to avoid collateral damage it makes this little situation a bit more interesting.

*** sigh ***
I definitely need to take the subtle approach... that means work... bugger.
"Don't stay down"
Old 03-06-2012, 01:48 PM
無形 無 影

MarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond repute
In most cases, she will never change her habits.

You know her better than I do. Tactically, focus on diminishing her vantage without ever letting her know where it is coming from.

There are many ways to subjugate her position. The bottom line is to observe her behavior from an objective view. Assess, review and methodically build a situation that favors your style and your position.

Avoid the feeling of being compulsive and impulsive. Therefore, choose your battles carefully.

Good luck.

Last edited by MarshalStealth; 03-06-2012 at 02:08 PM. Reason: (%)
Old 03-18-2012, 04:59 AM
YW Mafia

Broomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond reputeBroomer has a reputation beyond repute

Still biding my time.
I guess this is why I'm getting good a Sudoku.
I've seem cowardice but this person has turned it into an art form.
I suspect someone has tipped her off.
"Don't stay down"
Old 03-20-2012, 12:14 AM
無形 無 影

MarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond reputeMarshalStealth has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Broomer View Post
Still biding my time.
I guess this is why I'm getting good a Sudoku.
I've seem cowardice but this person has turned it into an art form.
I suspect someone has tipped her off.
Who have you been talking to?
Old 04-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Son of ARVN

LaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-09-2012, 04:13 PM
YW Mafia

^^
LOL! I wish... that would've been the old me.
Got two little ones now to prep for so no....
She's learnt her lesson now and I've got another challenge to deal with... my own mum...

Anyone else with a mum that has problems with dealing with change?

She ain't dealing with it well and been doing some pretty strange things... acting confrontational, throwing my mug away, turning off the fridge...
"Don't stay down"
Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 PM
無形 無 影

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by LaiSteve66 View Post
/* { photo of a AK implement } */
That is a quite interesting solution. I preferred finesse over force.

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Broomer View Post
^^
LOL! I wish... that would've been the old me.
Got two little ones now to prep for so no....
She's learnt her lesson now and I've got another challenge to deal with... my own mum... Anyone else with a mum that has problems with dealing with change? ... She ain't dealing with it well and been doing some pretty strange things... acting confrontational, throwing my mug away, turning off the fridge...
It depends on the specifics. ...

Last edited by MarshalStealth; 04-09-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Son of ARVN

LaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond reputeLaiSteve66 has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by MarshalStealth View Post
That is a quite interesting solution. I preferred finesse over force.
Perhaps you need something a little less intimidating. How about an AR-15?