View Full Version : conversions
11-07-2002, 07:20 PM
>> what do you think of them?
- TL with GS400 headlights
- civic hatch w/ benz conversion.
>> does anyone else feel sorry for the luxury cars that got raped so some damn ricers could be different?! hondas should stick to honda parts =P. fricken retarded!!!!
11-07-2002, 08:19 PM
retarded! definitely buy the real thing b4 u covert.
11-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Ugly ugly ugly. I'd never deface my German beauty.
11-07-2002, 10:26 PM
jaime's just checking to see what you guys would think when she did that to her civic.
11-08-2002, 08:54 AM
jaime's 94 civic DX coupe :
- hot pink yashino factory paint (barbie color)
- s15 conversion w/ OEM bumper and Homedepot lip
- 19x6.5 chrome Tenzo's wheel daily drive, 20x7 dubs Tristars for show.
- Weapon R suspension
- See thru hood
- Front mount intake system and Grex oil cooler for that intercooler look
- Rain gutter side skitys
- cardboard rear skirts
- 2 tone vinyl stock seats pink and yellow
- booming system w/ TV in: rear view mirror, steeringwheel, dash, passenger side air bag location, head rests.
- neon lights pink in the car, pink instruments, pink guage faces w/ blue needles.
- out side neon lights
- 1st true Quad exhaust 4 mufflers exiting front the sides and back
- D15 inline 4 w/ turbo w.o intercooler
- stock injector and ecu, fuel managed by FPR and AFC
- Powder coated pink engine parts. w/ chrome accents
11-08-2002, 05:00 PM
I think extreme conversions like that are too guady.
11-09-2002, 05:05 AM
Auggh!! I dunno about you guys, but I seriously think the honda conversions are NASTY!!! Like a R32 front on a civic... What is UP what that?!!! And the corner lights on the mirrors from the Benz?? Looks out of place on a civic.
Now if you were doing a strawberry face conversion on a S13, that'd be cool. My friend is aiming to try that out. Of course there's this big ass 240 thing going on, so I dunno how that's gonna work. But you know, let ppl dream their dreams.
11-09-2002, 10:41 AM
yah i know fireblade. i have a 240 and have had it since it was new on 1995 (tho it is modded sumwhat u know the basics S14 sr20det, impul wheel, Front mount, exhaust, intake, downpipe, raised boost) =P
S13 w/ s15 front is easy. Just obtain masa fiberglass fenders for s13, obtain a good carbon or metal or FRP hood, buy the lights 700$-1200 (halogen or HID), get a nice OEM or aftermarket bumper, sum cutting of the masa fenders and the reinforcement.
tho i think its still ugly.
vBulletin® v3.7.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.